Overnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats
- ⅔ cup Premier Protein Chocolate Shake
- ½ cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 sliced banana (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips (optional)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
- Top with sliced bananas and chocolate chips, and enjoy!