Banana Protein Packed Muffins
- 1 cup Premier Protein® 100% Whey Protein Powder: Chocolate Milkshake
- 4-5 large, mashed overripe bananas
- 1 cup organic creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened (any milk works)
- ½ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¼ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp organic creamy peanut butter, unsalted & divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray non-stick 12 muffin tin thoroughly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, milk, applesauce and vanilla extract. Add protein powder, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and gently stir until combined.
- Fill each tin with batter dividing evenly, approximately 2/3 – full.
- Top each muffin with 1 tsp peanut butter and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool in the tin for at least 45 minutes before transferring onto the cooling rack. The longer muffins cool, less crumbly they are. Let cool and enjoy!