Berry French Toast Casserole
- 2 - 1/4 cups French bread (approximately one loaf)
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups Vanilla Premier Protein Shake
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp powdered sugar (optional)
- Sugar-free maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cut up French bread into cubes and add to casserole.
- Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Premier Protein Shake, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Whisk mixture well and pour into dish.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes. Check at the 35-minute mark, and if it is not done bake for longer.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Serve with sugar-free maple syrup.
Calories: 203 Carbs: 30g Sugars: 6g Fat: 3.5g Protein: 9g