- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dried lavender buds (culinary grade)
- 1 shot of espresso
- ¾ cup Vanilla Protein Shake
- 2 tbsp of lavender syrup
- In a small pot, stir together the water, sugar and lavender and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Let cool until room temperature, then strain out lavender buds. You will have about 1 cup of syrup. Store in the fridge.
- Pour the espresso into a mug. Stir in lavender syrup.
- Add steamed protein shake and enjoy!