Open-Faced Fruit Sandwiches with Protein Spread
|Amount Per Serving|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
*Recipe reflects Protein Spread recipe only.
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4-6 oz Premier Protein Vanilla Shake + more as needed.
- Slices of sandwich bread
- Fresh cut fruit of choice
- Empty cream cheese into a bowl.
- Gently mix in Premier Protein shake until texture is similar to frosting. Add more shake for a thinner consistency, or use less for a thicker texture.
- (Optional) Use a cookie cutter to cut sandwich bread into picnic-inspired shapes.
- Spread cream cheese and protein mixture over bread and arrange fruit slices.