Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 Premier Protein Vanilla Shake
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Warm waffle iron and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist but slightly lumpy.
- Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture into the waffle iron, close gently and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4-5 minutes
- Serve immediately
Calories: 1561 (312 per) Carbs: 192g Sugars: 10g Fat: 59g Protein: 65g