Fresh Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Premier Protein Strawberries & Cream Shake
- 1 heaping cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- ¼ cup vanilla flavoured Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened
- Dash of salt
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add a Strawberries & Cream Protein Shake, and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying.