Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 3 tbsp Premier Protein Vanilla Powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- Fill mini muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray and set aside
- In a medium-size bowl mix peanut butter and protein powder together.
- Separate peanut butter and protein mixture into 12 marble sized balls and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring every 45 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
- Scoop one teaspoon of the chocolate mixture onto the bottom of each muffin liner. Then, place muffin tin into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Place one protein peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, carefully flattening the ball with your finger until it has a smooth top.
- Add two more teaspoons of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter to each liner to complete your peanut butter cup
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for another 10-15 minutes until chocolate is hardened.
Credit: Fit Foodie Finds