Double Chocolate Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 1 Premier Protein® Chocolate Shake
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 cups soft bread cubes (about 6 slices bread)
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and Premier Protein® Chocolate Shake. Whisk in cinnamon.
- Grease 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish with butter. Add bread.
- Pour eggs and Premier Protein mixture over the bread. Mix gently to make sure all bread is covered in egg mixture. Sprinkle in chocolate chips.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Serve warm.