Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Caramel Premier Protein Shake
- Flaky sea salt
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a tray with a silicone baking sheet or baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, then add the Premier Protein Caramel Shake. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the protein cookie mixture into your hands, and roll into a ball. (Flour your hands if the batter is really sticky). Place the dough on a baking sheet, and gently flatten into even circles. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the cookies are firm. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cool, scoop ice cream onto the bottom of one cookie, and evenly spread the ice cream over the surface. Top with a second cookie. Freeze until the ice cream is firm. Enjoy!
Calories: 295 Carbs: 19g Sugars: 11g Fat: 20g Protein: 12g